NUS on iTunes U
iTunes makes it fun and easy to organize and play your favorite music. Now, you can also add educational recordings from NUS to your iTunes library. From there, you'll be able to create custom playlists, sync to your iPod, burn CDs, or even share your NUS-related content with others on your network.
- You can access NUS on iTunes U with 4 simple steps:
- 1. Go to www.apple.com/itunes/ and download iTunes for either Macintosh or Windows.
- 2. Double click on the downloaded Installer file and follow the instructions provided.
- 3. Restart your computer and launch iTunes.
- 4. Select 'iTunes U' within the iTunes Store to find National University of Singapore, or go directly to NUS on iTunes U.
Tip on searching content
The Search box in the top righthand corner of the iTunes window will search the entire iTunes Store, including content from NUS. If you wish to search just the NUS collection, use the Power Search feature within iTunes U and enter "National University of Singapore" as the institution.
For more help using iTunes, please visit the iTunes tips page available from Apple.